Evening Hayrides and Bonfires
Imagine the fun you’ll have with your friends and family riding in a tractor-driven hayride under the stars over the rolling hills of Butler’s 300-acre farm! You and your guests will then gather around a crackling bonfire where you can enjoy the refreshments and entertainment you have brought.
PLEASE read our HOW IT WORKS document BEFORE you book your event, even if you have been here before. It contains new information and guidelines that you need to be aware of before coming to our farm.
GROUP HAYRIDE AND BONFIRE PACKAGE OVERVIEW
- Your Group Hayride and Bonfire includes a 35 minute tractor driven hayride around the farm, a two-hour bonfire, one picnic table, and a crisp Butler’s Orchard apple (September-Thanksgiving) for each person. Your site is yours until the Farm closes at 11:00 pm.
- Each of our Hayride wagons seats a maximum of 30 people. For the comfort and safety of our guests, we strictly adhere to 30 people maximum per wagon. If you anticipate more than 30 people at your event, please book additional wagons.
- Our 2017 Package is $360 per wagon, maximum 30 people per wagon. Under age one not counted. We do not offer any special pricing. There is a $12 per person charge for extra people beyond your package. Details are in our HOW IT WORKS document.
- Our Bonfire Only Package is $260 up to 30 people. There is a $12/person charge for extra people. Note: The Bonfire Only option is NOT available on Fridays October 20 & 27 and Saturdays from Sept. 30 through Nov.11, 2017
- 2017 dates and times for Group Hayrides and Bonfires:
- Tuesday through Sunday, April through mid-December
- Reservation times: 6:15 pm, 6:30 pm, 7:15 pm, 7:30 pm, and 8:30 pm
- If you would like to schedule your hayride for a day of the week or time of day not listed online, please call us. Depending on seasonal availability, we can often be flexible.
- Online reservations may be made via the link at the bottom of this page. A credit card is required to make a reservation. Your credit card will be charged at the time that you make your reservation. All reservations are first come, first served. You will receive an email confirming your reservation. Please see our cancellation policy in our HOW IT WORKS document.
- For information on our Bonfire Only option please call our office at 301-428-0444. $260 for up to 30 people. $12 per person over 30 people. NOTE: The Bonfire Only option is NOT available on Fridays October 20 & 27 and Saturdays from Sept. 30 through Nov.11, 2017
Please read our HOW IT WORKS (linked) document BEFORE making your reservation.