Looking for a unique way to get together with friends, family members or co-workers? Then look no further! A Hayride and Bonfire at Butler’s Orchard is your answer! Enjoy a tractor driven hayride under the stars over the rolling hills of our 300 acre farm. You and your guests will then gather around a crackling bonfire where you can enjoy roasting hotdogs and making s’mores! Your group can sing songs, play games, tell stories or just socialize and enjoy the stars and the open night air.
$375 ($425 Peak) – Hayride Package
Up to 30 people (under age 1 not counted). It includes a 35-minute Hayride, a Bonfire with enough wood to burn for approximately 2 hours, a picnic table at your Bonfire Site and 1 crisp apple (September thru November) per guest. Your site is yours until 11:00 pm. $10/person for additional guests to join you at your bonfire only, they will not be permitted on the Hayride as the wagon accommodates only 30 people. An additional wagon can be added for $375 ($425 Peak).
$275 ($325 Peak) – Bonfire Only Package (no hayride)
For up to 30 people. There is a $10/person charge for additional guests.
Hayride and Bonfire Add-Ons:
- Roasting Sticks (bundle of 10) $5
- Extra Wood (your reservation includes enough wood for approximately 2 hours) $35
- Extra Tables (your reservation includes one picnic table) $35
- New! Smorpaks $14.99 (4 sticks, enough chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows for 9 smores)
- Hot Dog Package $82 (32 uncooked Hot Dogs and buns, 10 sticks, condiments, napkins)
- Electricity (limited availability, call the office to add) $35
- Extended Hours past the 11:00 pm Farm closing time must be pre-arranged prior to your event. $75/hour first wagon, $50/hour for each additional wagon.
- You are welcome to bring any food and beverages you like.
New! SMORPAKS $14.99 each
Ingredients to make 9 smores including:
– 9 graham crackers (why not 10? Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams come in a pkg of 9 crackers only!)
– 10 premium milk chocolate SMORBARS
– 1 bag of marshmallows (10 count bag)
– 1 pak of 100% natural hardwood SMORSTIX (4)
Please see our Reservation Calendar for dates and times. PEAK DATES for 2019 are October 12, 19, 26 and November 2. If you would like to schedule your Hayride or Bonfire for a day or time of day not listed on the calendar, please call us! Depending on seasonal availability, we can often be flexible.
Butler’s Orchards Policies
Full Refund: 30 days or more before your reservation
50% Refund: 14-29 days before your reservation
No Refund: less than 14 days prior to your reservation
We are happy to help you reschedule to avoid cancellation charges.
Often, a rainy day will turn into a beautiful evening, so we encourage a wait and see approach. Wagons, hay and wood are all kept dry and ready to go! We will typically decide on the day of your reservation if Hayrides need to be cancelled due to weather. You are able to reschedule or receive a full refund if your Hayride or Bonfire is cancelled on the day of your reservation due to weather.
Butler’s Orchard reserves the right to request any individual or entire group to leave the premises. Circumstances may include: behaving in a non-family friendly manner, endangering the health and safety of the Orchard’s patrons or employees, interfering/infringing on the rights of others, or damaging the grounds, its facilities and/or furnishings.
Group Hosts are responsible to restore any damage, other than normal wear and tear expected from the Guests activities, which you or your group may cause to any Butler’s Orchard property.
It is the Group Host’s responsibility to ensure that your event site is cleaned and returned to its original condition. Groups will be charged an additional flat fee of $250 if Butler’s Orchard needs to clean after an event. This is separate from, and in addition to, the above damages clause.
A Butler’s Orchard employee will extinguish all fires at closing time (11:00 pm) unless extended time has been pre-arranged through the office.