Plan your birthday party or next group get-together on our Farm! Ideal for birthdays, bridal or baby showers, graduation parties, church groups, team parties, family celebrations and more.
Parties at Butler’s Orchard include:
- A reserved picnic space with enough picnic tables for your group, plus access to electricity and covered space in case of inclement weather
- Your Party will begin with a private, guided, tractor-driven wagon ride to a Pick Your Own field
- Enjoy picking the crop of the season in a private field. Each member of your group will receive their own pint container to fill with the fresh crop to take home. Learn directly from a Butler employee about the Farm and the crop you are picking.
- After picking you will return to your reserved space where you can enjoy our Farm Park Area (shared activities):
- Swoosh down the Giant Slides
- Climb on the Wooden Play Structures
- Ride the Pedal Tractors
- Race the Rubber Ducky Derby
- Visit our Barnyard Buddies
2019 Dates and Times
Saturdays and Sundays, June 1 through September 22, 2019
- Available Party reservation times:
10 am – 12:30 pm
12 Noon – 2:30 pm
2 pm – 4:30 pm
Each group is allowed 2 ½ hours from scheduled start time, cleanup and setup included.
The fee for 2019 is $375 per party, includes up to 30 people (under 12 months is free). We do not offer any special pricing.
- If your party exceeds 30 guests, there is $12.50/person fee for each additional guest
- Maximum number of people at one Party is 60.
- For the comfort and safety of all our guests, as well as logistical purposes, we strictly adhere to the maximum of 60 people per Party.
- Groups over 60 people, please call the office for reservation information.
Your private wagon ride will depart from the Tractor Corral and begin approximately 30 minutes after your reservation time. Please remind your guests to be on time so they don’t miss the wagon ride and picking! Your wagon ride and picking time lasts approximately 45 minutes. For logistical reasons, we are unable to customize your event and offer the wagon ride at another time during your party.
- Each member of your group will pick one pint of the available seasonal crop. In general,
June – Strawberries
Late June and July – Blueberries or Flowers
July and August – Thorn free Blackberries or Flowers,
August and September – Raspberries, Apples, Flowers, Potatoes, Sweet Cherry Tomatoes or Sweet Peppers
All crops subject to availability. Dates are approximate. Weather conditions and demand determine the supply of our crops.
Reservations are made via the link at the bottom of this page. A credit card is required and will be charged at the time you make your reservation. You will receive an email confirmation.
Order food for your Party! Please call our office for pricing and to place an order. Choices include:
- All Beef Hot Dog on a Potato Roll
- Butler’s Jam and Peanut Butter on bakery fresh bread
- Potato Chips (snack size bag)
- Butler’s own Kettle Corn (16 oz bag)
- Butler’s Homemade Donut, seasonal Blueberry or Apple Cider
- Bottled Water, 16 oz
- Juice Box
Please bring all paper goods, tablecloths, and decorations that you would like to use. Tables are 8′ x 4′.
You may bring outside food and beverages. Alcohol is not permitted.
Pinatas are welcome, just remember to bring your own string and stick. Please do not bring water balloons, they are harmful to birds and wildlife.
We have a refrigerator and freezer space available for use during your event. Please let the farm host know when you arrive if you need to use the refrigerator or freezer.
Sorry, we do not allow grills.
We will provide trash bags and cans for you to bag all your trash. We ask that your site be left in the same condition as you found it. We will take the trash away.
Portable restrooms located a short walk from the picnic area.
If you would like to add our Moonbounce ($200), please contact the office 301-428-0444.
- We will provide a full refund 30 days or more before your event
- 50% refund 14- 29 days before your event
- No refund less than 14 days prior to your event. We are happy to help you reschedule.
- If there is any doubt about the weather the morning of your party, please call us. In most cases, we can provide covered space for you if a stray shower moves through the area. If it is too wet, we will be happy to reschedule your party, or if necessary, provide a refund.
Service animals only. NO PETS permitted on the Farm.