All dates are approximate. Weather conditions and demand determine the supply of our fruits and vegetables. Check this page or call 301-428-0444 for daily availability.
Blackberries…$2.99/lb. Excellent picking! Peak season.
Herbs…$12.99/lb. Excellent picking! Basil, Parsley, Cilantro
Flowers…$10.00/quart, sunflowers $1.00/stem, other flowers $.50/stem. Excellent picking!
Tomatoes…$1.99/lb. Over 10 pounds, $1.79/lb. Good picking!
Red Raspberries…$4.99/lb. Over 3 pounds, $4.59/lb. Good picking.
Weekends only… Potatoes…$1.89/lb. Over 20 pounds, $.99/lb. Excellent picking.
|Strawberries||Mid-Late May through June|
|Sugar Snap & English Peas||Mid-June through late June|
|Black Raspberries||Mid-June through early July|
|Blueberries||Late June through early August|
|Tart Cherries||Late June|
|Flowers||July through September|
|Blackberries||Mid-July through August|
|Potatoes||Late July through September|
|Red Raspberries||Mid-August through first frost|
|Apples||Early September through mid-October|
|Pumpkins||Late September through October|
|Christmas Trees||Late November through December 24|
For information about Farm Admission click here.
Excellent Picking Conditions
- The fruit is abundant and easily found.
- It does not require much time to pick and fill a container.
- One does not have to cover much distance or area in the field to fill a container.
- There is more excellent quality fruit.
- It is the peak of the season.
Good Picking Conditions
- The fruit is abundant, but not as plentiful or easily found as when conditions are excellent.
- It takes a little longer to pick the same amount of fruit as compared to when conditions are excellent.
- You may have to cover more area to fill your container.
- The quality of the fruit is still very good.
- The season may be starting or winding down, or we may be in between the peak of a variety of a crop.
Scattered Picking Conditions
- There is not a lot of fruit and the crop might be considered “light”.
- It takes longer to pick and fill your container.
- You will have to work harder and cover more area to fill your container.
- The quality can be excellent and there will be pockets of great fruit but it will take more effort.
- Picking can be scattered when the season is just beginning or when it is ending.
If the weather is uncertain, please call before coming (301-428-0444).
Red Raspberries……$4.99/lb. Over 3 lbs = $4.59/lb. Scattered picking. Season just beginning