50% off Holiday Decor!
Great gifts available!
Stock up now on Jams & Jellies before we close for the winter!
In our Market…
50% off all Holiday & Christmas Decor!
Ever Crisp, Fuji, Granny Smith, and Rome apples, and pears.
Onions, Fall squash, Lettuce, Mushrooms, Broccoli and more!
Take and Bake pies… choose from our pie freezer and in just over an hour in your oven have a rich, warm pie! Frozen are $14.99.
Choose from – Apple, Dutch Apple, Blueberry, Cherry, No Sugar Cherry, Peach and Pumpkin!
On our bakery shelf, baked pies for $16.99.
Place an order and we will bake a pie for you for the Holiday!
Available Wed. Dec 23 from 9am-6pm or Thursday, Dec. 24 from 9am-2pm. Click below and follow the calendar to Dec 23 or 24 and click on the “Place an Order” bracket.
Distance Today for a Healthy Tomorrow…
To our valued Guests:
We are thankful for the continued support you have shown our family over this extraordinary year. The safety of our guests and staff will always be a top priority for us as we move into our busy Fall season.
We hope you appreciate and respect the following Farm Market operational adaptations:
- capacity has been reduced to 25 guests
- Please be thoughtful of other guests and limit indoor visitors. Family members are welcome to enjoy the shade on the south side of the market.
- Face masks are required
- stay 6′ apart from others when possible
- frequently touched surfaces are sanitized regularly
- sanitizer stations are located throughout the market. Restrooms and a hand washing station is located outside the building to your right.
- Line queues have floor markings to help with proper distancing
We have taken into consideration CDC and recommended safety guidelines for the state of Maryland. We appreciate your patience and understanding so that everyone has a fun and safe experience.
If you have any further questions, please contact us and we will be happy to assist. Office hours Tuesday- Saturday 9-3, 301-428-0444, Option 2.