Interested in ordering some Fall items in bulk? Check out what we offer below!
To place an order, visit the link at the bottom of the page! Orders will be available for pickup Tuesday-Friday 9am-5pm, and Saturdays and Sundays 9am-11am. Please have a date and time for pickup in mind when placing your order. Orders should be placed at least three days in advance.
- NEW FOR 2023: Orders will be placed ONLINE, not over the phone, unless there is a special accommodation that needs to be made (i.e. tax exemption, invoices, last minute order, etc.). With any questions please call (301) 428-0444, option 2 for the office, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALL orders will have a $25 Handling Fee automatically added to the final total of your order at checkout. Orders over $500 may have an additional fee charged.
- Orders that do not meet minimums may be cancelled.
- Donut and Kettle Corn orders cannot be picked up on WEEKENDS due to the volume of supply already needed for the Pumpkin Festival. If an order with donuts or kettle corn is placed for a weekend pickup, it will either be cancelled or need to be moved to a different date.
- We ask that you please pick up donut orders after 10am. Our staff makes the donuts fresh on the morning of, so we appreciate your patience!
- We are no longer offering Caramel Apples.
Ordering instructions are available at the bottom of the page!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do you have large white pumpkins?
A: Yes! They are not available in bulk, however, so you’ll just have to stop in our Market to see what we have, or you can order bulk Baby Boos (small, tennis ball sized pumpkins that are white)
Q: Do you deliver or ship?
Note: Bins of pumpkins are large and require adequate transportation. A truck or a trailer is strongly recommended.
Q: How do I pay?
A: All orders will be paid through our Square ordering website. If there are any issues or you need to make other accommodations for payment, please call us at (301) 428-0444, Option 2
Q: How far in advance should I order?
A: Orders can be placed 3 or more days in advance. For last minute orders, please call us at (301) 428-0444, Option 2
Q: Are there any fees?
A: Some items are taxable (see pricing table) and will have sales tax added to your purchase price. ALL orders will have a $25 Handling Fee automatically added to the final total of your order at checkout. Orders over $500 may have an additional fee charged.
Q: My organization is Tax Exempt. How can I apply this to my order?
A: If you are from an organization that is tax exempt, please call our office at (301) 428-0444 with your tax exemption number. Tax Exemption will only be honored if we are provided with a tax exemption number. Tax will either need to be refunded from your online order or the order will need to be placed over the phone. Only certain items have tax, so please check our list above to see if the exemption is necessary.
How to Order
1- Click the button at the bottom of this page to visit our purchasing site
2- Add all the items to your cart in the quantities you wantNote: Orders that do not meet our minimums (listed above) may be cancelled
3- Go to your cart to check out
4- ***IMPORTANT*** Make sure to review your pickup date and time. It will default to the soonest available day, which is three days from the current date (for orders before 6pm). To change this, hit [Edit] or click on the Date & Time
To see all possible pickup days, use the arrows to go through the dates for pickup until a calendar icon appears. Click on that iconMake sure to select your approximate pickup time as well. If you are going to be late by more than an hour, please call our office at (301) 428-0444
5- Continue with checkout