**Attention Cut Your Own Christmas Tree Customers**
On Friday, Nov. 23 we will have an extremely limited supply of Canaan Fir available for Cut Your Own. One day only.
Real Trees have become increasingly popular and our plantings have not been able to keep up with demand. We have planted over 17,000 trees and will care for them carefully until they are ready for your home!
Already dreaming about the 2019 Strawberry Season…
All dates are approximate. Weather conditions and demand determine the supply of our fruits and vegetables. Check this page or call 301-428-0444 for daily availability.
||Mid-Late May through June
|Sugar Snap & English Peas
||Mid-June through late June
||Mid-June through early July
||Late June through early August
||July through September
||Mid-July through August
||Late July through September
||Mid-August through first frost
||Early September through mid-October
||Late September through October
||Late November through December 24
For information about Farm Admission click here.
Scattered Picking Conditions
- There is not a lot of fruit and the crop might be considered “light”.
- It takes longer to pick and fill your container.
- You will have to work harder and cover more area to fill your container.
- The quality can be excellent and there will be pockets of great fruit but it will take more effort.
- Picking can be scattered when the season is just beginning or when it is ending.
If the weather is uncertain, please call before coming (301-428-0444).