Varieties: Douglas Fir, Canaan Fir
Trees are limited, for the largest selection make sure to come early!
If you don’t find a tree you like, you are welcome to check out our selection of Pre-Cut trees in the Farm Park! (Note: Pre-Cut trees vary in price)
Admission is $5/car
5′ – 6′ Trees
$74.95 + tax each
PICK YOUR OWN IS FINISHED FOR THE 2021 SEASON! SEE YOU IN 2022!
Note: Crop Calendar shows the months that crops are EXPECTED to be available. All dates are approximate, and could be at any part of the month stated. Weather conditions and demand determine the supply of our fruits and vegetables. Check this page or call 301-428-0444 for daily availability and conditions before you travel, and check our social media for up to date progress and information about growing!
Sugar Snap Peas
Peppers (Yummy, Banana)
Tomatoes (Cherry, Slicers)
Herbs (Basil, Cilantro, Parsley)
Picking Conditions Guide
Excellent Picking Conditions
- The fruit is abundant and easily found.
- It does not require much time to pick and fill a container.
- One does not have to cover much distance or area in the field to fill a container.
- There is more excellent quality fruit.
- It is the peak of the season.
Good Picking Conditions
- The fruit is abundant, but not as plentiful or easily found as when conditions are excellent.
- It takes a little longer to pick the same amount of fruit as compared to when conditions are excellent.
- You may have to cover more area to fill your container.
- The quality of the fruit is still very good.
- The season may be starting or winding down, or we may be in between the peak of a variety of a crop.
Scattered Picking Conditions
- There is not a lot of fruit and the crop might be considered “light”.
- It takes longer to pick and fill your container.
- You will have to work harder and cover more area to fill your container.
- The quality can be excellent and there will be pockets of great fruit, but it will take more effort.
- Picking can be scattered when the season is just beginning or when it is ending.
If the weather is uncertain, please call before coming (301-428-0444)